Blizzard included various exciting additions in the Diablo 4 Patch 1.1.0 notes. This update introduces a General Unique item and a specific Unique item for each class. Long-time Diablo fans will surely appreciate the return of some classic favorites with a storied history in the franchise.
Among the new reveals is the Uber Unique named Ahavarion Spear of Lycander. Both the Eternal and Seasonal realms will have access to these unique items, available at World Tier 4 difficulty level. It’s a delightful treat for the dedicated Diablo community!
New Unique items and Legendary Aspects
New Unique items and Legendary Aspects have been discovered in Sanctuary. Use them to enhance your characters in the Eternal or Seasonal Realm. These Unique items can be obtained from World Tier IV and the Legendary Aspects can be obtained from any World Tier.
6 Unique Items
- Ahavarion Spear of Lycander (Uber Unique Staff – World Tier 4):Gain a random Shrine effect for 10-20 seconds after killing an Elite enemy. Can only occur once every 30 seconds.
Developer’s Note:Ahavarion Spear of Lycander is an extremely rare drop. We wish you luck in recovering it from the armies of the Burning Hells.
- Azurewrath (Unique Sword):Lucky Hit – Your Core Skills have up to a 20% chance to Freeze enemies for 3 seconds and deal 0.75-1.5 Cold damage to them.
- Fleshrender (Unique One-Hand Mace):Debilitating Roar and Blood Howl deal 0.5-1.0 damage to Nearby Poisoned enemies.
- Lidless Wall (Unique Shield):Lucky Hit – While you have an active Bone Storm, hitting an enemy outside of a Bone Storm has up to a 5-25% chance to spawn an additional Bone Storm at their location. Each of your active Sacrifice bonuses increases the chance by 25% and the total number of additional Bone Storms you can have by +1.
- Eaglehorn (Unique Bow):Penetrating Shot has a 30-80% chance to fire an arrow that bounces off walls and scenery. Hitting enemies from behind with Penetrating Shot will make them Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
- The Oculus (Unique Wand):Gain the effect of the Teleport Enchantment for free. When you Evade using Teleport Enchantment, you are taken to a random location.
Developer’s Note:The Azurewrath and Fleshrender Unique Items have flat damage effects, which scale with power. For example, at 820 Item Power, Azurewrath deals between 3359-6718 damage.